You are kindly invited to take part in the III International Scientific Congress SMART SOCIETY 2020.
Mission of the III International Scientific Congress SMART SOCIETY 2020 – the organization of many-sided platform for the cooperation of the academic association and business with the purpose of generation of new knowledge and exchange of information and advanced experience, dealing with modern tendencies, key factors and peculiarities of development and technologies of the information society on conditions of the digital economy’s globalization.
Congress website – nuife.ap.edu.pl/en/ss2020.html
TOPICS & TRENDS:
- Business Models, Tools, and Innovations in Digital Economy
- Business Communication and Linguistics
- Business responsibility and human rights in the digital economy
- Innovative technologies in social work
- Ecology and Health Issues
- Transformation of Industrial Clusters on Conditions of Industry 4.0
Congress Languages: English, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian
Measures (Events) in the Frames of the Congress:
- the plenary meeting in the format of the panel discussion with the speeches of speakers on the main subject of the Congress
- the operation of sections in the format of the panel discussions, according to the directions of the Congress
- international student competitions of projects, according to the directions of the Congress
- organization of a platform of legal clinics of Ukraine and Poland
Conception of Congress:
- the main (external) panel of the Congress will be held in April, 2020 in Polonia University in Czestochowa (Poland). Separate events in the frames of the Congress – in Kyiv, Odessa and Kryvyi Rih (Ukraine), Rezekne (Latvia) and Tashkent (Uzbekistan);
- the work of the Congress is planned in the format of panel discussions, according to the directions;
- the arrangement of discussion panels according to the directions foresees inviting speakers from academic and business spheres;
- the realization of the international student competition of projects (the competition of cases’ decision), according to the Congress directions. The competition will be held at two stages: the 1-st stage (national) – is the competition of the research projects/business-ideas; the 2-nd stage (international) is the decision competition of cases, represented by the companies-partners of the Congress (the competition of projects);
- organization of a platform of legal clinics of Ukraine and Poland with the purpose of experience exchange, the study of the best foreign and national practical trainings of the legal clinics, dealing with different directions of juridical education;
- the activity of the organizational and scientific committee is exercised via the procedure of the collective acceptance of organizational decisions with the division of responsibility levels of each of the organizers;
- the realization of the communications’ format “business - universities – schools”.